School News & Announcements
- in partnership with Ottawa Public Health and Ottawa Police Service will be hosting an event for parents on cyber bullying. The event will bring together key partners across sectors including mental health experts, police and research to facilitate a conversion on cyber bullying and building a more supportive and safe community for all those impacted.
Thursday, March 30th, from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Dr. Ottawa ON
Our Target Audience: Parents and caregivers
Evening Program Time: 6:00-6:30 pm: Agency Fair Setup
6:30-7:00 pm: Registration / Service Fair Booths
7:00-8:00 pm: Speaker: Dr Hazen Gandy CHEO
8:00-8:30pm: Speaker: OTTAWA POLICE SERVICE, Cst Cindy Cybulski and Cst Geneviève Hupé
8:30-9:00pm: Question Period /Service Fair Booths
Registration is limited, please have parents register using Event Brite at:
Please go to our News & Docs Section to read the Principal's March Newsletter.
- Due to road construction Greenbank Road will be closed in both directions just north of the intersection with Half Moon Bay Road. The road will be closed from Monday, March 6th until Friday March 17th. (Pedestrian access will be provided.)
Parents are reminded that if you are dropping off students and ski equipment for ski club, please do not turn into the bus loop on the south side of the building. This interferes with the safe operation of our school buses, and creates an unacceptable safety hazard. Thank you for your cooperation.
- A reminder that Parent/Teacher Interviews are scheduled for Thursday, February 23rd from 2:30 - 5:00pm and from 6:00 - 8:00pm. To access the on-line booking system, which opens at 4:00pm FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH, please follow the link
- A reminder that the Mont Tremblant trip is this , after Family Day. The bus is leaving from St. Joseph's at . Students must bring all ski/snowboard gear (helmet), money or a lunch and an emergency contact number. Pick up will be at St. Joseph's approximate time of (weather dependant).
- a reminder that report cards will be sent home on Thursday, February 16th.
- due to inclement weather ski club is cancelled today (Wednesday, February 8th). The alternate date is March 1st.
- A reminder that Semester 1 High School report cards will be distributed on Friday, February 10th.
- is a go for tomorrow (Wednesday, February 8th) provided the school buses are running.